- May 2018 – 3M Wins First Bair Hugger Case; 8 More Cases Prepare For Trial
- December 2018 Six Things You Might Not Know About Patient Warming >Read the story in Outpatient Surgery Magazine
- July 2017 NEW Study– Forced-air warming discontinued: periprosthetic joint infection rates drop >Full Study Available
- March 2017 The Evolution of Patient Warming >Read the story in Clinical Services Journal
- December 2016 The Debate About Blowing Air in Operating Theaters >Read the story in Surgical Products Magazine
- April 2016 HotDog Patient Warming used in surgical separation of conjoined twins at Driscoll Children’s Hospital >Read the press release
- October 2015 We are very excited about ECRI Institute’s recent comparative evaluation of the safety, effectiveness and cost of HotDog patient warming!
> ECRI subscribers can access it at www.ecri.org.
> Not sure if you’re an ECRI subscriber? Email email@example.com or
call (610)825-6000 ext. 5891.
> To request a printed copy, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- October 2015 Outpatient Surgery Magazine polls readers on link between forced-air warmers and surgical site infections >Read the story
- August 2015 HotDog Patient Warming nominated for Surgical Products Magazine’s 2015 Excellence in Surgical Products Awards! >Read the story
- April 2015 Surgical Products Magazine interviews Augustine Temperature Management’s President about new patient warming technologies >Read the story
|2018 Trade Shows|
|March 25-27||New Orleans, LA|
|April 11-13||Boston, MA|
|The Aesthetic Meeting||Booth #448|
|April 28-30||New York, NY|
|OR Manager||Booth #1423|
|September 17-18||Nashville, TN|
|September 23-25||Boston, MA|
|October 3-5||Ft. Lauderdale, FL|
|October 14-16||San Francisco, CA|